Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giving Back

Okay, so I want to share my newest endeavor with all of you! For every session we (Shadow Lake Portraits) book, whether that be wedding, senior, family, etc....10% of the profit will be given to Romania Reborn, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing "hope, help, and homes for children." Specifically, they sponsor relief and missionary work among orphans, abandoned babies, and other needy children in Romania.

This ministry is special to me because my brother was adopted from Romania shortly after the fall of communism. Through my life, I have been blessed beyond imagination & “when someone has been given much, much will be required in return.” This has inspired me to go forward & share this with you! It is an exciting thing to know that you can help a child have a home, get an education & make a life for him or herself! By choosing us, you are not only choosing a photographer, but you are choosing to give in a way that will keep giving forward! Thanks for partnering with us in this way!

Your memory of a lifetime, will give another a lifetime of memories.

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this...