Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 9: Beach Bum pt 2

1. Watched the sunrise over the Atlantic.
2. Ate another bagel at Bagel World.
3. Got a new haircut and was being flirted with before I even left the building!
4. Played Skip-Bo on out the porch.
5. Drove on the beach all the way to the end.
6. Watched surf-glider things and dodged rain while walking the beach with my bro.
7. Ate amazing seafood at Boston's.
8. Watched The Help.
9. Went in the hot tub, ocean at midnight and then back in the hot tub.
10. SLEEP.

Great day. :)

Psalms 139:1-4 To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this...