Monday, August 13, 2012

Giving Thanks #86

So this one time......my family and I climbed up a very steep almost mountainous hill.  At the top, there was a ruined castle.  It was old. VERY old. And super worn down but also VERY cool.  I love ruins like this.  Anyway, I took lots & lots of pictures. LOTS.  I also took one with my parent's camera....who knows why.  When we were "walking" down the hill....we heard some bells coming from the other side of the hill. Suddenly, a horse & baby came running around, neighing, & doing everything that almost wild horses do. It was surreal.  Anyway, we got into the car to go home, and I was winding my film.....yes, winding my film......and when I opened the camera.......there was NO film. None. I hadn't had any all day. None of the pictures I took were there.  None. I cried. It was horrible. I felt SO awful. A once in a lifetime adventure, and no film.  This is the only picture that I have from that day.  It is my favorite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this...