Saturday, March 12, 2011

Prayer journaling 2/4

I haven't been feeling great this week, and am all out of great writing....temporarily at least.  But here are some verses I'm praying through this week.  Feel free to comment your thoughts on these or other verses that you've been praying through also! :)


Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.


Psalm 32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. 
I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD.” And you forgave the guilt of my sin.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 ...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this...